Our practical assessments include making a compound filled gland and undertaking close and detailed
Conduct visual inspections Conduct detailed inspections of hazardous areas installations
We carry out PLC and SCADA Training to both existing and new installation,
Our Engineers have extensive experience on various programming platforms including;
• PLC Control Logics, RSLogix 5000, 500, Micro Logix, PLC 5 and 2.
• Operator Interfaces – Factory Talk Studio, Factory Talk View, Alliance security centre, Asset Centre, Factory Talk Historian, RS link,and Plant Scape
• Hardware-Siemens Drive, Vega & Hawk Level Transducers, GE Security & fire components, Transition networking equipment and fibre installations, Allen Bradley PLC’s & IO modules
• CommunicationsProtocols – Device Net, Ethernet, MODBUS, Dupline Telemetry, IO, Wireless, RS485, RS232 and Hart communications
They specialise in installing, developing, programming, trendingand fault finding complex field IO, PLC and SCADA circuits, programming, evaluating (fit for purpose), calibrating instrumentation devices.
They also integrate other sub systems such as fire, security, UPS&environmental condition monitoring systems in to the PLC and SCADA interfaces, with years of experience installing and commissioning equipment to user and functional specifications and requirements.
– DBCT Control Logic Upgrade
– State Machine and PLC logic Development
– Installation of Filed devices for improved control and accuracy
– Implementing of CollisionAvoidance systems
– General PLC and SCADA Maintenance
– Development of SCADA and Historian screens & trends for user interfaces
– Alarms management and upgrade projects
– Sever maintenance & management
– Fibre, Ethernet, and wireless management
– Development of specifications, user requirements and change management procedures & documents
– Fault finding and fixing of complex control circuits.
SCADA Training is undergone in our Brisbane Facility.